Felipe Massa won the Brazilian Grand Prix – but heart-breakingly lost the title as Lewis Hamilton took fifth place at the last corner of the last lap of the race.
1. Felipe Massa, Ferrari
2. Fernando Alonso, Renault
3. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari
4. Sebastian Vettel, Toro Rosso-Ferrari
5. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren-Mercedes
6. Timo Glock, Toyota
7. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren-Mercedes
8. Jarno Trulli, Toyota
9. Mark Webber, Red Bull-Renault
10. Nick Heidfeld, BMW
11. Robert Kubica, BMW
12. Nico Rosberg, Williams-Toyota
13. Jenson Button, Honda
14. Sebastien Bourdais, Toro Rosso-Ferrari
15. Rubens Barrichello, Honda
16. Adrian Sutil, Force India F1 Team-Ferrari
17. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams-Toyota
18. Giancarlo Fisichella, Force India F1 Team-Ferrari
Nelson Piquet Jnr, Renault – 0 laps
David Coulthard, Red Bull-Renault – 0 laps
4 comments on “2008 Brazilian Grand Prix result”
2nd November 2008, 20:40
So from 11th, what was Kubica up to unlapping himself at the end?
Keith Collantine (@keithcollantine)
2nd November 2008, 20:44
DR H&S – He’s a racing driver, that’s what racing drivers do.
2nd November 2008, 21:32
Anyone know what flew off hamiltons car after he crossed the finish line? i recorded and paused it…..
2nd November 2008, 22:29
Probably ran over carbon fibre if he went off line.
Comments are closed.