The final pre-season F1 test will be run over five days at the Circuit de Catalunya instead of four as previously announced.
Each team will do a total of four days next week with some running on the 8th-11th and others on the 9th-12th.
Red Bull, McLaren, Renault, Force India, Sauber, Toro Rosso, Lotus and Virgin will all run on the first four days.
Meanwhile Ferrari, Mercedes and Williams will run on the final four days.
HRT, who are expected to run their new car for the first time, have not yet confirmed their test dates.
They did not run at all at Jerez and missed the final day of the previous test in Barcelona.
2011 F1 testing
- Young Drivers Test Day 3 in pictures
- Vergne completes third day on top in Abu Dhabi
- Young Drivers Test Day 2 in pictures
- Vergne stays quickest on second day of test
- Italian F3 pair complete Ferrari test
- Jean-Eric Vergne leads first day of young drivers test
- McLaren cover least test distance with new car
- Rosberg: Mercedes are “on the up”
- Second Barcelona test day 5 in pictures
- Hamilton: reliability and pace concerns for McLaren
Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo