Ferrari brought a selection of their classic F1 cars to their world final event at Mugello this weekend.
Gerhard Berger was re-acquainted with the last Ferrari he raced in F1 – the team’s final V12-engined car, the 1995 412T2.
Among the other retro Ferraris in action was a mid-seventies-vintage 312T and the team’s last turbo-powered car, the F1/87-88C of 1988.
Reserve drivers Giancarlo Fisichella and Marc Gene were on hand to demonstrate some of the more recent machinery.
Here are pictures of some of the cars from the Finali Mondiali:
- Benetton, 40 years on: How a fashion label conquered Formula 1
- First pictures: Drivers join new teams as Abu Dhabi test begins
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- Sebastian Vettel’s Formula 1 career in helmets
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
- “Danke Seb”: F1 drivers’ special helmets for the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- First pictures from the 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend
- 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix sprint race in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo