The Renault team marked its 300th and final race at the end of last season.
They remain active in F1 as an engine supplier, in which capacity they have enjoyed huge success in recent years with Red Bull.
The team introduced turbo engines into F1 in the seventies and Fernando Alonso won the drivers’ championship with them twice during the last decade. They amassed 100 podium finishes and 35 Grand Prix wins.
How much do you know about Renault’s F1 team? It’s time to put your knowledge to the test.
If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, have a quick look at this quick guide first:
You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:
If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:
How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!
F1 Fanatic Quizzes
- Take the F1 Fanatic 2017 end-of-season quiz
- Quiz: How much do you remember of Massa’s F1 career?
- Quiz: How well do you remember Malaysia’s 19 F1 races?
- Quiz: Do you remember these 20 team radio messages?
- Test your knowledge on ten years of F1 with this new quiz
Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes
Image ?é?® Renault/LAT