I’m at the track to follow the test as it unfolds. I’ll be posting updates via Twitter on F1 Fanatic Live below, and I’ll also be joining in the discussion when I can.
Follow day one of testing on F1 Fanatic Live here:
There is no live timing or live video for F1 testing. I will post lap time updates during the day.
Circuit: Circuito de Jerez
Length: 4.428km (2.75 miles)
Fastest lap (all time): 1’15.629 – Michael Schumacher, Ferrari F2004
Fastest lap (2012 car): 1’18.419 – Romain Grosjean, Lotus-Renault E20
Test starts: 9am CET (8am GMT)
Test ends: 5pm CET (4pm GMT)
Find the list of drivers for every day of the Jerez test here:
Jerez aerial map
The track runs clockwise and the chicane before the penultimate corner is used.
Read more about F1 Fanatic’s 2013 pre-season coverage:
2013 F1 season
- Mercedes originally favoured Heidfeld for Hamilton’s seat
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk