The C33 will be shown for the first time in an online launch on at 4pm on January 26th on their official website.
The Ferrari-engined car will be raced by Esteban Gutierrez and the team’s new driver Adrian Sutil this year.
The majority of F1 teams are expected to have their new cars ready for the first test of the year which begins on January 28th at Jerez. Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull, Mercedes and Caterham are all due to have their 2014 cars ready for the start of testing.
Get all the 2014 race, test and launch dates on your mobile device using the F1 Fanatic Calendar
2014 F1 season
- Fear of rules change led Mercedes to run dominant 2014 engine in “idle mode”
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty