Mercedes have published an interactive 360-degree view of their W05 in action.
The video above of Nico Rosberg driving the car during a filming day at Silverstone can be rotated through 360 degrees while it is playing.
This is the first time such a video has been made using a current-year Formula One car. A similar video of Sebastien Buemi driving a Red Bull in Norway was released in 2012.
Click on the video to begin playback. You may notice a pause before playback begins depending on your connection speed.
2014 F1 season
- Fear of rules change led Mercedes to run dominant 2014 engine in “idle mode”
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles