Caterham confirmed Frijns will drive for the team in the first practice session for the Bahrain Grand Prix.
The 2012 Formula Renault 3.5 champion will also make his third test appearance for the team in the post-race test at the circuit next week. Frijns has already driven the CT05 at Bahrain in testing and also spent a day in the car at the Jerez test.
2014 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Hamilton wins Driver of the Weekend again
- Thrilling Bahrain GP gets best rating since 2012 finale
- 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix
Image © Caterham/LAT