The test begins today with all 11 teams present. As part of the test, Pirelli will be running experimental 18-inch wheels and rubber on one of Lotus’s cars.
Among the test drivers in action today are Stoffel Vandoorne for McLaren and Pedro de la Rosa for Ferrari.
2014 F1 season
- Fear of rules change led Mercedes to run dominant 2014 engine in “idle mode”
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Lotus/LAT