It’s not just Formula One drivers and teams who are showing their support for Jules Bianchi following his serious crash in the Japanese Grand Prix.
Drivers in the GP2 support series, where Bianchi raced in 2010 and 2011, are also carrying his name and number on their cars. Stoffel Vandoorne drew attention to the ‘Forza Jules’ slogan on his helmet after taking pole position for tomorrow’s feature race.
Here are some of the expressions of support for Bianchi on display at this weekend’s race.
- First pictures: Drivers join new teams as Abu Dhabi test begins
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in pictures
- Sebastian Vettel’s Formula 1 career in helmets
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualifying day in pictures
- 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/LAT, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Sauber, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, Pirelli