Valtteri Bottas believe Williams are in strong shape for the first race of the season after leading the final day of pre-season testing.
“It was a really good day and a great way to finish the test,” said Bottas. “The car we are taking to Melbourne is very competitive and should make for an interesting start to the season.”
The FW37 is a “really quick and reliable car”, Bottas added.
Williams spent their final day of pre-season testing concentrating on their car’s performance. Mercedes were the only team to set a quicker time the Williams during the combined eight days of testing at the Circuit de Catalunya.
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- A unique atmosphere: Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review