F1 Fanatic holds polls on each race to find out which fans thought of every race during the season.
Please vote based on how entertaining and exciting you thought the race was, not on how your preferred driver or team performed.
What were the best and worst moments of the race? What was the main thing you’ll remember about it? Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:
Rate the 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix out of ten
- 1 (0%)
- 2 (0%)
- 3 (0%)
- 4 (0%)
- 5 (1%)
- 6 (1%)
- 7 (15%)
- 8 (36%)
- 9 (32%)
- 10 (14%)
Total Voters: 1,084
1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’
See the results for past seasons here:
- Rate the race results 2014
- Rate the race results 2013
- Rate the race results 2012
- Rate the race results 2011
- Rate the race results 2010
- Rate the race results 2009
- Rate the race results 2008
2015 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Perez apologised for Sepang collision – Grosjean
- Emphatic Driver of the Weekend win for Vettel
- F1 bounces back with lively Malaysian Grand Prix
- Could Ferrari have won without the Safety Car?
- Power unit problem delayed Grosjean in Malaysia
Debates and polls
- What single-seater drivers not in F1 deserve a chance at a grand prix debut?
- Should the Italian Grand Prix have finished behind the Safety Car?
- Should Formula 2 test sustainable fuels before they are introduced in F1?
- Would McLaren be right to drop Ricciardo for 2023?
- Will Alonso win with Aston Martin?