Ferrari’s Raffaele Marcielo, Mercedes’ Pascal Wehrlein and Red Bull’s Pierre Gasly will each run on both days with two different teams. Ferrari will also give former Sauber driver Esteban Gutierrez his first run in the SF-15T.
Force India will also not run either of its two regular drivers, as Nick Yelloly will drive for them on Wednesday. Williams test driver Alex Lynn will also drive the team’s FW37 for the first time on the last day of the test.
Manor is the only team which will not participate in the first in-season test of the year.
|Team||Tuesday 12th||Wednesday 13th|
|Mercedes||Nico Rosberg||Pascal Wehrlein|
|Red Bull||Daniil Kvyat||Pierre Gasly|
|Williams||Felipe Massa||Alex Lynn|
|Ferrari||Raffaele Marciello||Esteban Gutierrez|
|McLaren||Jenson Button||Oliver Turvey|
|Force India||Pascal Wehrlein||Nick Yelloly|
|Toro Rosso||Pierre Gasly||Carlos Sainz Jnr|
|Lotus||Pastor Maldonado||Jolyon Palmer|
|Sauber||Marcus Ericsson||Raffaele Marciello|
2015 F1 season
- How a secret Mercedes engine mode helped pressure Vettel into a race-ending puncture
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- A unique atmosphere: Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review