However, as was the case at the previous round in Monaco, there is a significant chance that the opening day of practice will be affected by rain. The temperature should hold up, however, potentially reaching as high as 24C.
Sunny conditions are forecast during qualifying but conditions will be slightly cooler. Similar conditions are currently expected for race day: dry and perhaps a little warmer.
Location of Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
See the location of every race on the 2015 F1 calendar here:
2015 Canadian Grand Prix
- Fifth-placed Vettel wins Driver of the Weekend
- Even Montreal can’t lift F1 from its 2015 torpor
- Sponsor watch: Spain, Monaco and Canada 2015
- 2015 Canadian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Canadian Grand Prix