Ferrari has chosen softer tyres than its closest rivals for the British Grand Prix, as it also has for this weekend’s race in Austria.
However Sauber has made the most agressive selection for the Silverstone race, opting for nine sets of the soft tyres and just one set of hards.
Championship leaders Mercedes have stocked up on medium compound rubber for its drivers, bringing five sets.
Force India is the only team to have nominated more than two sets of the hard tyre, which is making its second appearance this year after the Spanish Grand Prix.
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Nico Hulkenberg||Force India|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Daniil Kvyat||Toro Rosso|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Toro Rosso|
2016 British Grand Prix
- 2016 British Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Second Driver of the Weekend win for Verstappen
- Wet race at Silverstone leaves many cold
- A delayed start is better than a Safety Car start
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 British Grand Prix