Felipe Nasr was the biggest riser during the British Grand Prix making up six places – but he still only finished in 15th place.
Unusually the top five drivers on the grid all finished in the same order, although they changed places a few times along the way.
Valtteri Bottas, who started sixth, had a torrid race: by the time the chequered flag fell he’d had one spin, another off-track excursion and dropped eight places.
2016 British Grand Prix lap chart
The positions of each driver on every lap. Scroll to zoom, drag to pan, click name to highlight, right-click to reset. Toggle drivers using controls below:
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
2016 British Grand Prix race chart
The gaps between each driver on every lap compared to the leader’s average lap time. Very large gaps omitted. Scroll to zoom, drag to pan and right-click to reset. Toggle drivers using controls below:
2016 British Grand Prix
- 2016 British Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Second Driver of the Weekend win for Verstappen
- Wet race at Silverstone leaves many cold
- A delayed start is better than a Safety Car start
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 British Grand Prix