Max Verstappen will become the fourth driver this weekend to collect a grid penalty for the United States Grand Prix.
The Red Bull driver will use his sixth engine and MGU-K this weekend which means he will take a 15-place grid penalty.
He joins Brendon Hartley, Nico Hulkenberg and Stioffel Vandoorne whose penalties were announced yesterday.
Verstappen previously had a grid penalty due to changing power unit parts at the Italian Grand Prix.
This article will be updated.
2017 United States Grand Prix
- Stripping Verstappen of 2017 US podium was “one of the toughest decisions” – steward
- New kerbs at COTA in response to Verstappen’s corner-cutting
- Controversial pass on Raikkonen was “not correct”, Verstappen admits
- Whiting defends ‘absolutely clear’ Verstappen penalty decision
- Ricciardo: Verstappen was penalised because he cut the corner