Most drivers have opted for large quantities of ultra-soft tyres for next week’s final race of the 2017 season at Yas Marina.
Among the front runners, both Ferrari drivers and Daniel Ricciardo have selected ten sets of ultra-soft tyres. The Mercedes pair and Max Verstappen will have nine each.
McLaren and Williams have also selected ten sets of ultra-soft tyres for both their drivers, as has Sauber for Marcus Ericsson.
The remaining drivers will all have nine sets with the exception of the Renault pair, who will each have eight. Nico Hulkenberg and Carlos Sainz Jnr have each chosen four sets of the harder super-soft rubber.
2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix tyre choices
|Daniel Ricciardo||Red Bull|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull|
|Sergio Perez||Force India|
|Esteban Ocon||Force India|
|Brendon Hartley||Toro Rosso|
|Pierre Gasly||Toro Rosso|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||Renault|
2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- New kerbs at COTA in response to Verstappen’s corner-cutting
- 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Star Performers
- Sauber solved mystery handling problem in last two races – Wehrlein