A list of teams and drivers which have been confirmed or are expected to take part in the 2018 F1 season.
Where a driver had not been confirmed the occupant of the seat for 2017 is listed and marked TBC. Where a team have previously announced a driver has a contract with them for the year this is marked “has contract”. However it is not unusual for contracts to be subject to clauses which can permit them to be broken.
The reigning world champion has the option of adopting the number one or continuing to use his career number.
Stay up-to-date on the 2018 F1 driver line-up with F1 Fanatic. You can follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our RSS feed or get the latest updates by email.
Jump to: Mercedes | Red Bull | Ferrari | Force India | Williams | McLaren | Toro Rosso | Haas | Renault | Sauber |
44. Lewis Hamilton (Has contract)
77. Valtteri Bottas (Has contract)
3. Daniel Ricciardo (Has contract)
33. Max Verstappen (Has contract)
5. Sebastian Vettel (Has contract)
7. Kimi Raikkonen (Has contract)
11. Sergio Perez (Has contract)
31. Esteban Ocon (Has contract)
18. Lance Stroll (Has contract)
35. Sergey Sirotkin (Has contract)
14. Fernando Alonso (Has contract)
2. Stoffel Vandoorne (Has contract)
10. Pierre Gasly (Has contract)
28. Brendon Hartley (Has contract)
8. Romain Grosjean (Has contract)
20. Kevin Magnussen (Has contract)
27. Nico Hulkenberg (Has contract)
55. Carlos Sainz Jnr (Has contract)
9. Marcus Ericsson (Has contract)
16. Charles Leclerc (Has contract)
2018 F1 drivers and teams – latest updates
Read about the latest developments on the 2018 F1 driver market here:
- Williams choose Sirotkin over Kubica for final place on 2018 grid
- Kvyat joins Ferrari as development driver
- Latifi to do Friday practice sessions for Force India
- Williams rejects Rowland’s claim he is being considered for a 2018 seat
- Sauber unveils concept Alfa Romeo livery for 2018
Read more articles on 2018 F1 drivers and teams.