Which Formula One driver made the most of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last five days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Baku City Circuit.
Driver performance summary
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Vote for your 2018 Azerbaijan Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- Charles Leclerc (43%)
- Valtteri Bottas (14%)
- Sergio Perez (13%)
- Fernando Alonso (10%)
- Sebastian Vettel (4%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (4%)
- Lewis Hamilton (3%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (3%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (2%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Brendon Hartley (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Sergey Sirotkin (0%)
- Stoffel Vandoorne (0%)
Total Voters: 326
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2018 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault
- Bottas “cried like a baby” after losing Baku win
- Williams denies targeting rivals by requesting review of Sirotkin’s Baku penalty
- Magnussen texted second apology to Gasly after Baku
- Ricciardo: No way to avoid Verstappen crash after he changed lines
Debates and polls
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year