Haas will undergo a “significant livery change” for the 2019 F1 season after announcing a title sponsorship deal with Rich Energy.
“It’s going to be exciting for us as a team to be the focal point of Rich Energy’s marketing endeavors, as we go into both new and existing consumer markets around the world in Formula One.”
The energy drink brand had previously been linked to Force India and Williams.
Rich Energy CEO William Storey said the deal with Haas will allow them to “deliver an exciting concept for the promotion of Rich Energy to the consumer.”
“Formula One is a premium product in its own right,” he added, “and our partnership with Haas F1 Team ensures we have a prized asset on which to build our global marketing efforts.”
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2018 F1 season
- Honda’s jet division helped F1 engineers solve power unit problem
- McLaren Racing losses rise after Honda split
- Ricciardo: Baku “s***show” was Red Bull’s fault
- “Drive to Survive Episode 1: All to Play For” reviewed
- F1’s television and social media audiences rose last year