Red Bull’s junior team Toro Rosso is currently set to be the first team to reveal its new car for the 2019 season, one week from today. Haas is due to present its new livery on Thursday in London.
Pre-season testing at the Circuit de Catalunya is due to begin five days after the Red Bull launch. Williams is the only team yet to confirm any pre-season launch plans.
Get all the 2019 F1 race weekend session times plus test and launch dates on your mobile device using the RaceFans F1 Calendar
Don't miss anything new from RaceFans
Follow RaceFans on social media:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’