Which Formula One driver made the most of the British Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Silverstone.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2019 British Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (22%)
- Valtteri Bottas (8%)
- Sebastian Vettel (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (46%)
- Max Verstappen (14%)
- Pierre Gasly (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (2%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (3%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Robert Kubica (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 222
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2019 British Grand Prix
- 2019 British Grand Prix Star Performers
- Top ten pictures from the 2019 British Grand Prix
- Gasly’s strong weekend down to approach, not set-up – Horner
- FIA: Stewards did not soften stance on penalties at Silverstone
- Hamilton aims to get a “working class kid” into F1
Debates and polls
- What single-seater drivers not in F1 deserve a chance at a grand prix debut?
- Should the Italian Grand Prix have finished behind the Safety Car?
- Should Formula 2 test sustainable fuels before they are introduced in F1?
- Would McLaren be right to drop Ricciardo for 2023?
- Will Alonso win with Aston Martin?