AlphaTauri, the team previously known as Toro Rosso, has revealed its new look for the 2020 F1 season.
Drivers Pierre Gasly and Daniil Kvyat will give the car its first run at the Misano circuit in Italy tomorrow.
Gasly said he is excited by the tie-up between the fashion brand and the team he returned to at the middle of last season.
“Formula 1 is what I love the most in my life,” he said. “But of course fashion is also another world that I really like.
“So to mix and combine these two together is a really great project and really fascinating for me. So I’m discovering and learning a lot of things thanks to AlphaTauri and I’m just excited to get on track and see what we can do with the car.”
Pictures: 2020 AlphaTauri F1 launch
Pictures: 2020 AlphaTauri AT-01 car images
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2020 F1 season
- Bottas vs Rosberg: Hamilton’s Mercedes team mates compared after 78 races each
- F1 revenues fell by $877 million in Covid-struck 2020 season
- Hamilton and Mercedes finally announce new deal for 2021 season
- F1 audience figures “strong” in 2020 despite dip in television viewers
- 2020 F1 driver rankings #1: Lewis Hamilton