The team issued a monochrome photograph of Esteban Ocon driving the RS20. Ocon covered 100 kilometres in the car which will next run when testing begins on Wednesday.
Renault issued teaser photographs of its car in a special testing livery last week.
Three other new F1 cars ran at the Spanish track today: Williams’ FW43, Haas’s VF-20 and McLaren’s MCL35.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2020 F1 season
- Bottas vs Rosberg: Hamilton’s Mercedes team mates compared after 78 races each
- F1 revenues fell by $877 million in Covid-struck 2020 season
- Hamilton and Mercedes finally announce new deal for 2021 season
- F1 audience figures “strong” in 2020 despite dip in television viewers
- 2020 F1 driver rankings #1: Lewis Hamilton