Sergio Perez and Pierre Gasly have been confirmed as new additions to the latest round of Formula 1’s official Virtual Grand Prix series.
They will join Charles Leclerc, George Russell and Alexander Albon, who are all previous Virtual Grand Prix winners, and Antonio Giovinazzi, Nicholas Latifi and Lando Norris on the grid.
However Esteban Ocon and Valtteri Bottas will not return for this weekend’s race after making their debuts in the Monaco round. Ocon dropped out of his first appearance two weeks ago while Bottas finished 11th.
Renault confirmed junior driver Oscar Piastri and footballer Aymeric Laporte will represent them on Sunday. Esports commentator Jimmy Broadbent will return to partner Perez at Racing Point.
Virtual Azerbaijan Grand Prix entry list
|Red Bull||Alexander Albon|
|Red Bull||Matthias Walkner|
|Racing Point||Sergio Perez|
|Racing Point||Jimmy Broadbent|
|Alfa Romeo||Antonio Giovinazzi|
|Alfa Romeo||Thibaut Courtois|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
- How the F1 Manager 2022 team raided the archives to make their races sound realistic
- How F1 Manager 22’s driver ratings compare to F1 22’s
- “F1 22”: The RaceFans review of the official Formula 1 game
- Complete driver ratings for new F1 22 game revealed
- First look at F1 22’s new supercar challenges, circuit updates and more