Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Austrian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix weekend?
- Lando Norris (58%)
- Charles Leclerc (18%)
- Valtteri Bottas (16%)
- Alexander Albon (5%)
- Max Verstappen (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
Total Voters: 211
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2020 Austrian Grand Prix
- Gasly’s unhappy ‘qualifying’ radio messages explained
- FIA issues new Austrian GP results after correcting Kvyat error
- Russell sees Mercedes as only possible alternative to Williams in 2021
- Hamilton: No “bad blood” with Albon after second collision in three races
- 2020 Austrian Grand Prix interactive data: lap charts, times and tyres
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?