Which Formula One driver made the most of the British Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Silverstone.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 British Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (34%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (19%)
- Max Verstappen (8%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (2%)
- Lando Norris (2%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (14%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (8%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (10%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 258
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 British Grand Prix
- Ferrari did not sacrifice Vettel to help Leclerc – Binotto
- Racing Point given 15-point deduction and fined £360,000 as stewards uphold Renault protest
- Tyre not responsible for Kvyat crash, Pirelli confirms
- Di Resta to serve as McLaren’s ‘standby driver’ for Silverstone
- Missed chance to avoid Hamilton’s puncture “a mistake that could have cost us dearly”
Debates and polls
- What single-seater drivers not in F1 deserve a chance at a grand prix debut?
- Should the Italian Grand Prix have finished behind the Safety Car?
- Should Formula 2 test sustainable fuels before they are introduced in F1?
- Would McLaren be right to drop Ricciardo for 2023?
- Will Alonso win with Aston Martin?