Which Formula One driver made the most of the Eifel Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Nurburgring.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Eifel Grand Prix weekend?
- Lewis Hamilton (9%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (3%)
- Max Verstappen (3%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (29%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (1%)
- Sergio Perez (5%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (44%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (1%)
- Romain Grosjean (3%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 272
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 Eifel Grand Prix
- Renault “not scared of anywhere” in remaining races
- Bottas “needs a miracle” to overturn Hamilton’s 69-point lead
- 2020 Eifel Grand Prix Star Performers
- Leclerc sees ‘quite a few positives’ in Ferrari’s Nurburgring weekend
- Mercedes relied on DAS “more than ever” at cold Nurburgring
Debates and polls
- Will Alonso win with Aston Martin?
- Should flares be allowed at all Formula 1 events?
- Rate the race: 2022 Austrian Grand Prix sprint race
- Should Formula 1 stop adding more street circuits to its calendar?
- Information overload? Which motorsport series has the most effective TV graphics package?