Alpine has begun testing its new A522 chassis at the Circuit de Catalunya.
Alpine presented two liveries on show cars in Paris on Monday. It will begin the season using a predominantly pink livery in tribute to its new sponsor BWT at the first two races of the year, before switching to a blue design closer in look to the one it ran last year.
Alpine displayed its liveries on show cars and presented images of its A522 chassis. The real car has now been seen in action for the first time.
Pictures: 2022 Alpine A522
This article will be updated
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
2022 F1 season
- Aston Martin fined $450,000 for F1 budget cap violation
- Red Bull fined $7 million and lose development time for 2021 budget cap breach
- Hamilton: F1 ‘might as well not have a cost cap if the penalty is a slap on the wrist’
- Red Bull need penalty that “really hurts them” if they exceeded budget cap – Bottas
- F1 mustn’t let post-season budget cap rows become a regular occurrence