F1

Flavio back in pit lane

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    HB uber Mod
    Participant

At the tail end of SPEEDS coverage of the Valencia GP, they had a 10 second clip of Flavio walkng the pit lane with his Mrs.

Did anyone else catch that? I hadnt seen him show his face in F1 since his yacht was impounded for tax evasion, just after Monaco. Whould have been hilarious if it had been impounded during the Monaco GP!

Boxcar Racer
    Participant

I do believe his ban from Motorsport ends at the end of this season. What are the chances of him returning to F1 next year?

Hopefully less than zero.

He’s currently fronting the Italian version of The Apprentice. Horribly cheesy promo in 3…2…1…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skmiHZiyah8

Lin1876
    Participant

That is wrong on so many levels. Not Flavio wearing that worryingly skimpy swimsuit wrong, but close.

Presumably in this version of The Apprentice the loser is the one who gets the job.

Boxcar Racer
    Participant

Boy, you guys really don’t like him; can I be so bold as to ask why? (apart from the obvious)

F1Yankee
    Participant

haha after 2+ years in purgatory this thread lives again, and with some zingers

Kingshark
    Participant

I know, that deep inside, Flavio Briatore has became an honest man.

katederby
    Participant

I know it’s not very PC but I have to say, I have a bit of a soft spot for Flavio.

robk23
    Participant

I’m not sure about the Apprentice thing, as usual the winner will be an incompetent oaf who gets a job well above their skill level (so are they competing for the job of Italian Prime Minister?).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.