Formula E

F1 Fanatic London ePrix meet-up

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

The title pretty much says it all. I was wondering if any other F1 Fanatics fancied meeting up for the London ePrix on the 27th June? I met @JamieFranklinF1 at the Silverstone Young Driver’s Test in 2013, and me and @mathers have already talked about meeting up for London.

I’ve no idea how cheap or expensive tickets will be yet, but I’m presuming they’ll be cheaper than F1 and so hopefully somewhat affordable!

Feel free to use here to discuss and note whether you’d be up for it or not :)

AMR
    Participant

Oh man, if only I lived in Europe.. :P

@aiera-music I second that :(

Nic Morley
    Participant

I will be there if someone wants to pay for my airfares from a Tasmania to London ;)

BrawnGP
    Participant

I really wanted to pop over from Denmark for this but we are having a baby just before so gonna have to give it a miss. Put my name down for next year though!

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Going off the ePrix’s, I imagine GA will around £30 and Grandstands over £60, and thats if it’s only a 1 day event. If it’s over the Sunday as well then cheap hotels need to be found haha

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@olliekart – ePrix’s are one day events, or at least they are so far

Oli Peacock
    Participant

@bradley13 I’ve had it confirmed to me that a 10th round is all but made official on the Sunday, just need the local council to say yes and Agag has everything in place

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

I am thinking sbout going. I went to a pre-season test at donington last year and the racing has been fantastic. Plus, I really want to go back to London.

Craig Woollard
    Participant

I aim to go to this. That and WEC are on my to-do list this year. :)

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

@craig-0

me too. WEC looks great this year with LMP1 full of manufacturers and LMP2 looking great with all the independent teams coming.

Alfie
    Participant

I do fancy going to the London ePrix so I figure I’d be in attendance.

minnis
    Participant

I will be there with @ldawson, so count us in!

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Bradley13 – It hadn’t actually occurred to me until now, but it’s definitely something worth looking into!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.