Three Formula 1 drivers all have strong claims to a drive at Force India next year. And according to some, one seat could even change hands before the next race.
The Force India team is to be rescued from administration following the announcement of an investment package involving Lawrence Stroll, father of Williams driver Lance Stroll.
What – and more importantly who – was really behind last week’s extraordinary turn of events at Force India? Dieter Rencken has the inside story.
The Force India Formula 1 team, which was placed in administration on Friday, has interest from several potential buyers with “deep pockets”, according to Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff.
Dmitry Mazepin, the Belarus-born Russian billionaire and father of GP3 driver Nikita Mazepin, is considering buying into the Force India Formula 1 team, RaceFans has learned from sources.
Force India’s embattled team principal Vijay Mallya gave an exclusive interview to RaceFans during his only appearance at a race weekend this year at Silverstone.
Force India co-owner Vijay Mallya says he wants to keep Esteban Ocon and Sergio Perez as the team’s driver line-up next year.
Force India technical director Andrew Green says the team is disappointed that rules changes for 2019 mean they will not be able to carry over their VJM11 chassis to next year.
The FIA and Liberty Media were “fooled” into increasing F1’s fuel limit for next year, according to one of Mercedes’ engine customers.
Sergio Perez says he hasn’t felt a big step in performance “so far” from Force India’s VJM11 but has high hopes for the team’s Melbourne upgrade.
Nico Hulkenberg has been given a one-place grid penalty for the German Grand Prix following a tyre mix-up at Force India.
Force India’s VJM09 “will look quite different” this weekend when the team runs its new upgrade for the first time according to Vijay Mallya.
F1 drivers must obey new rules regarding the run-off area at turn two on the Sochi track.
Force India have been denied an appeal against breaking the curfew rules at the Australian Grand Prix by the race stewards.
Force India’s test driver Alfonso Celis will be the first to drive the team’s new car when it appears next week.
Force India has appointed Russian 16-year-old Nikita Mazepin as a development driver.
Force India has announced the signing of 19-year-old Mexican racer Alfonso Celis as their development driver.
Sergio Perez will remain at Force India for 2016, the team has confirmed.
Nico Hulkenberg will remain at Force India for the next two seasons.
Force India will not run either of its cars in today’s second practice session following Sergio Perez’s crash this morning.