Force India’s rivals unanimously agreed to let the team keep all the prize money it has earned, RaceFans understands
Force India’s exclusion from the championship means changes to the Formula 1 points ahead of this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix.
The Force India Formula 1 team will compete in this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix under the new name Racing Point Force India.
Sergio Perez insists it will be “business as usual” for Force India at this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix, though the team has been unable to give assurances it will take part in the race.
Urgent attempts are being made to permit Force India to enter this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix despite the team’s ongoing legal problems.
Force India may be denied entry for this weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix unless the team’s legal status is clarified, RaceFans has learned.
Dmitry Mazepin has not given up his efforts to purchase the Force India Formula 1 team despite administrators agreeing a rescue package with a consortium backed by Lawrence Stroll.
Uralkali, the Russian chemical giant run by the father of Force India’s development driver Nikita Mazepin, has claimed the team’s administrators did not act in its best interests in handling the sale which was agreed earlier this month.
Three Formula 1 drivers all have strong claims to a drive at Force India next year. And according to some, one seat could even change hands before the next race.
The Force India team is to be rescued from administration following the announcement of an investment package involving Lawrence Stroll, father of Williams driver Lance Stroll.
What – and more importantly who – was really behind last week’s extraordinary turn of events at Force India? Dieter Rencken has the inside story.
The Force India Formula 1 team, which was placed in administration on Friday, has interest from several potential buyers with “deep pockets”, according to Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff.
Dmitry Mazepin, the Belarus-born Russian billionaire and father of GP3 driver Nikita Mazepin, is considering buying into the Force India Formula 1 team, RaceFans has learned from sources.
Force India’s embattled team principal Vijay Mallya gave an exclusive interview to RaceFans during his only appearance at a race weekend this year at Silverstone.
Force India co-owner Vijay Mallya says he wants to keep Esteban Ocon and Sergio Perez as the team’s driver line-up next year.
Force India technical director Andrew Green says the team is disappointed that rules changes for 2019 mean they will not be able to carry over their VJM11 chassis to next year.
Force India co-owner Vijay Mallya has stepped down as the team’s managing director, RaceFans has learned from a source at the team.
The FIA and Liberty Media were “fooled” into increasing F1’s fuel limit for next year, according to one of Mercedes’ engine customers.
Force India expects its front wing upgrade will bring a “double whammy” performance benefit once it is able to make it work as designed.
Esteban Ocon said his failure to reach Q3 was down to a car problem as well as a mistake of his own.